Badger B15V-1 carbon dioxide fire extinguisher
The Badger B15V-1 industrial fire extinguisher is extremely versatile and ready to tackle flammable liquid and electrical fire hazards. It is ideally suited for indoor applications where delicate equipment or processes require a clean extinguishing agent. It’s suitable for use on Class B and C fires.
Its features include:
- Heavy-duty chrome plated brass valve
- Stainless steel handle, lever and hose band
- Aluminium internal siphon tube
- 6- year warranty
- 5-year periodic hydrostatic test interval
- UL Listed and USCG approved - Meets D.O.T. requirements
- Easy-to-read two-piece nameplate
- 15-pound capacity
|Manufacturer||Badger Fire Protection - a UTC Fire & Security Company|
Badger B15V-1 carbon dioxide self-expelling extinguisher is ideally suited for indoor applications where delicate equipment or processes require a clean extinguishing agent. Carbondioxide is an effective and clean gaseous extinguishing agent that does not leave any residue to clean up or damage equipment. The B15V-1 is suitable for use on Class B and C fires. It is UL Listed and USCG Approved as well as meets D.O.T. requirements.
|Download PDF version|